All through the last year, we’ve enjoyed meeting and hosting families looking for a socially-distanced vacation here at Jubilee Suites. It doesn’t take long to discover that Jubilee Suites is a natural paradise with a huge grassy backyard, an incredible view and 200 feet of beachfront right on Mobile Bay. We’ve seen families catch fish, swim, kayak, paddleboard, play catch and picnic down at the beach. They’ve also enjoyed the complimentary firepits, hammocks, swings, grills, cornhole and just relaxing as they made themselves at home all around the property. And when the day was done, they gathered for our Sunset Celebrations. But we wanted to provide more.
Introducing our Family Adventure Trip, with lots of planned activities to keep everyone entertained. We do the planning work, so all you have to do is show up and start playing. Package is available as an add-on with any suite reservation for 4 nights or longer. Here’s what to expect:
- Arrival Day 1: Family dinner entree for 4 in your suite when you arrive. No need to go out or run to the grocery store your first day here.
- Day 1: Join us on the bluff at sunset for our nightly Sunset Celebration. BYOB.
- Day 2: Bike rentals (full day) and lunches for everyone. Explore the Eastern Shore Trail by bike and stop along the way for a picnic.
- Day 3: Guided kayak excursion at sunrise or sunset. Starts at our beach and is custom-tailored to your family’s preferences. Always a treat to see the shorebirds and sometimes dolphins!
- Day 4: Enjoy a full-day golf cart rental. Fairhope streets are golf cart-friendly and we can tell you where to go to live like a local. You won’t want to miss the Fairhope Pier at sunset.
Family package add-on price: $675 (For a family of 4. Add $125/person up to 6 total.)
(For all the details, go to our Guest Packages page and scroll to the bottom. )
When you’re ready, choose your suite and book right online. We suggest one of our 2-bedroom suites, The Azalea, Camellia, Dogwood or Cypress. When you get to the booking page, if you’ve chosen dates at least two weeks out, you’ll see an option to choose a Guest Package. We can’t wait to share our home and our town with you!