Guest Vacation Packages
We’ll take care of the planning. You take care of having fun.
Are you looking for an extra-romantic vacation package for a couples getaway? Want to play golf at one of the best golf courses in Southern Alabama just minutes from Jubilee Suites? Searching for an extra-fun mini-vacation for your family? Ready for an extra-special girls trip with your sisters, moms or best friends? We’re ready to make your Jubilee Suites vacation extra-exciting and your planning extra-easy. Choose your favorite suite, arrive any day of the week, stay 4 nights, and enjoy one of these thoughtfully-curated experience packages designed to restore your well-being. You’ll return home extra-relaxed and ready for whatever comes next. Scroll down for all the details. We’ve got something for everyone!
- Golf Package for 1: Rock Creek Golf Club
- Girls Escape for 4: Vacation for the Senses
- Romantic Getaway for 2: Peace, Love, & Renewal
- Spa Vacation for 2: Detox and De-Stress
- Family Adventure Trip for 4-6: Fun and Fresh Air
How to Book Your Favorite Guest Package:
Please book at least 7 days in advance of your trip. There are two options for reserving your Guest Vacation Package:
Option 1: Book at the same time as you book your suite. Look for “Book Now” at the bottom of the Reservation form, click, and you can add a Guest Package on the next page. The package options will only be available if you book at least 4 nights and at least 7 days in advance of your trip.
Option 2: After you make your reservation, we’ll send you a Confirmation Letter by email and if you prefer, you can book your favorite Guest Package then. 7 days notice required.
Golf Package for 1: Rock Creek Golf Club
There’s nothing quite like a game of golf to rejuvenate you body and soul. Wide open spaces, a beautifully maintained 18-hole course, award-winning restaurant, and our incredible fall weather add up to a perfect round. Rock Creek Golf Club offers one of the best Southern Alabama golf courses and it’s only a 10-minute drive from Jubilee Suites. Rock Creek is a public course with membership options and is known as a fun, “player-friendly course for locals, members and visitors to the area. Golfers of all skills love the course layout featuring well-manicured tree-lined fairways and generous landing areas. The large undulating greens offer a variety of shapes as well as two-tiered putting surfaces.” The course, designed by renowned architect Earl Stone, provides an enjoyable layout for golfers of all skill levels. Bring your junior golfers along too! See the course layout and much more at the Rock Creek website. We’ve teamed up with Rock Creek to offer our guests an extraordinary package deal which can be added to any suite booking of 4-nights or longer. Here’s what you’re Rock Creek Golf Package contains:
- Arrival Day 1: Golf swag box in your suite upon check-in-
- Jubilee Suites golf towel
- Jubilee Suites golf shirt
- 3 Rock Creek golf balls
- $20 in gift certificates to use at Rock Creek’s award-winning restaurant
- Day 2-4: Rock Creek Golf Round (make tee time reservation for any day you’re here)
- 18 holes golf
- Green fee
- Golf cart
- A bucket of range balls
Per person package add-on price: $125 (May purchase more than one with your 4-night stay.)
Girls Escape for 4: Vacation for the Senses
“Best friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you always know they’re there.”
Our best girlfriends… they’re the ones we’re counting on now to help keep us sane and who we know will still be there in the future when the world returns to normal. We feel safe getting together because we’re all practicing the same kinds of routines for safer living. Even though we don’t see each other as often as we would like to, that bond is stronger than any pandemic. If you and 3 of your best friends are tired of waiting for the world to change and want to shake things up right now, how about an unforgettable girls trip to Jubilee Suites? We’ve got a fun-filled agenda for your group that will help you get through 2021 with some socially-distanced girl time while you make some great memories. This package for 4 can be added to any suite reservation for 4 nights or longer. Choose one of our 2-bedroom west-facing suites, the Dogwood, Azalea, or Camellia, to enjoy beautiful views of Mobile Bay from your patio or balcony. Here’s what your Girls Escape package includes:
- Arrival Day 1: Charcuterie tray for 4 delivered to your room at check-in.
- Arrival Day 1: Enjoy the evening with us at our nightly Sunset Celebration. We are a BYOB establishment.
- Day 2: 1-hour massage (or facial) for each member of your party, scheduled throughout the day.
- Day 3: Guided kayak excursion at sunrise or sunset from our beach on Mobile Bay. An unforgettable experience!
- Day 3: Group Yoga class on our beach or bluff (outside-weather permitting) taught by one of our certified instructors.
- Day 4: Shopping/sightseeing in Fairhope with free $10 Jubilee Jacks gift certificates for each of you.
- Day 4: Private hands-on cooking class and dinner in our bayview kitchen or your suite, “Cooking with Friends”.
Per person package add-on price: $300 (All 4 persons required to reserve.)
Romantic Getaway for 2: Peace, Love, & Renewal
There’s nothing quite like getting away from the world with your sweetheart for a fun-filled, relaxing vacation. Leave the kids behind and plan to thoroughly enjoy yourselves on your 4-day vacation. Explore our peaceful grounds and beach, use our kayaks and paddleboards for free, sign up for daily fitness classes, and visit the charming town of Fairhope between the planned activities that are paced just right. Perfect for your anniversary or a birthday celebration, Valentine’s Day weekend, or surprise your lover with a trip on the anniversary of your first kiss. Choose any of our beautifully furnished luxury suites for a 4-night stay, including the 1-bedroom Magnolia overlooking Mobile Bay. Here’s what your Romantic Getaway package includes:
- Arrival Day 1: Charcuterie tray for 2 pre-delivered to your room along with 2 long-stem roses.
- Arrival Day 1: Join us at the firepit for a Sunset Celebration each evening. We are a BYOB establishment.
- Day 2: Couples massages in your suite scheduled at your convenience.
- Day 3: Guided kayak excursion on Mobile Bay at sunrise or sunset. Stunning experience!
- Day 4: Shopping/sightseeing in Fairhope with free Jubilee Jacks $10 gift certificates.
- Day 4: Private hands-on cooking class and dinner in our bayview kitchen or your suite, “Cooking with Love”.
Per couple package add-on price: $450
Spa Vacation for 2: Detox and De-Stress
Here’s to a better 2021! Here’s to each of us taking control of our mental and physical well-being and doing the things we know to be healthy and good for us, body and soul. If your wellness routine needs a kickstart, or if you’re doing fine but would appreciate a beautiful change of scenery, this spa vacation is tailor-made for you. Bring a friend or significant other and take the time to reset, rejuvenate, and most of all, relax at the most luxurious bed and breakfast in Fairhope, Jubilee Suites. We are surrounded by incredible natural beauty and loads of space to spread out. You’ll have plenty of time for all the things you love or want to try: fitness classes, meditation, yoga, journaling, biking, kayaking, or simply soaking up the sunshine in one of the many intimate nooks all around the property and beach. This package for 2 can be added to any 1 or 2-bedroom suite reservation for 4 nights or longer, and it’s designed to make your stay even more revitalizing. Here’s what your Spa Vacation package will include:
- Arrival Day 1: A spa entree for 2 in your fully-furnished kitchen upon arrival.
- Arrival Day 1: Join us on the bluff for our nightly Sunset Celebration. BYOB.
- Day 2: One-hour individual massages or facials scheduled at your convenience.
- Day 3: Guided kayak excursion at sunrise or sunset. Incredible scenery and wildlife any time you go.
- Day 3: One-hour private yoga session for 2. Practice with one of our certified teachers indoors or out.
- Day 4: Shopping/sightseeing in Fairhope with free $10 Jubilee Jacks gift certificates for each of you.
- Day 4: Private hands-on cooking class and spa dinner in our bayview kitchen or your suite, “Healthy, Fresh, Beautiful Food.”
Per person package add-on price: $350 (Both people required to reserve.)
Family Adventure Trip for 4-6: Fun and Fresh Air
All through the last year, we’ve enjoyed meeting and hosting families vacationing here at Jubilee Suites. It doesn’t take long to discover that Jubilee Suites is a natural paradise with a huge grassy backyard, an incredible view and 200 feet of beachfront right on Mobile Bay. We’ve seen families catch fish, swim, kayak, paddleboard, play catch and picnic down at the beach. They’ve also enjoyed the complimentary firepits, hammocks, swings, grills, cornhole and just relaxing as they made themselves at home all around the property. And when the day was done, they gathered for our Sunset Celebrations. But we wanted to provide more. Introducing our Family Adventure Trip, with lots of planned activities to keep everyone entertained. We do the planning work, so all you have to do is show up and start playing. Package is available as an add-on with any suite reservation for 4 nights or longer. Here’s what to expect:
- Arrival Day 1: Family dinner entree for 4 in your suite when you arrive. No need to go out or run to the grocery store your first day here.
- Day 1: Join us on the bluff at sunset for our nightly Sunset Celebration. BYOB.
- Day 2: Bike rentals (full day) and lunches for everyone. Explore the Eastern Shore Trail by bike and stop along the way for a picnic.
- Day 3: Guided kayak excursion at sunrise or sunset. Starts at our beach and is custom-tailored to your family’s preferences. Always a treat to see the shorebirds and sometimes dolphins!
- Day 4: Enjoy a full-day golf cart rental. Fairhope streets are golf cart-friendly and we can tell you where to go to live like a local. You won’t want to miss the Fairhope Pier at sunset.
Family package add-on price: $675 (For a family of 4. Add $125/person up to 6 total.)
Important Information About Our Packages:
- Packages are available with a 4-night or longer stay.
- Please reserve your package at least 7 days before your arrival date.
- No activity substitutions please.
- Schedules for outdoor activities may have to be adjusted depending on the weather during your visit. We’ll do our best to get them all included, however.
- No refunds will be issued for activities you’ve skipped while you’re here.
- Well-behaved pets are allowed in 2 of our suites with a proper crate and a pet fee. See the Dogwood and the Charlotte. But they must be crated while you are gone.
- We are a BYOB establishment, so please feel free to bring your own adult beverages or purchase them off-site while you’re here.
- Golf cart rentals require a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a $300 deposit.
- See our Sample Vacation Rental Agreement for a list of our house rules, limits of liability, and renters’ responsibilities concerning these and all our services.