SAMPLE Vacation Rental Agreement for (Suite Name) at Jubilee Suites
Effective today, (date), Landlord is renting to Tenant and Tenant is renting from Landlord an apartment for vacation housing under the terms and conditions of this agreement.
1. LANDLORD is Colectiv, LLC doing business as Jubilee Suites, whose address is 557 North Mobile Street, Fairhope, Alabama 36532, phone 251-571-7515.
2. TENANT is (tenant name), whose address is (tenant address).
During the term of this agreement, Tenant consents to being contacted by Landlord at this mobile telephone number: (tenant mobile number).
3. PREMISES. At Jubilee Suites, which is a vacation rental facility located at 557 North Mobile Street, Fairhope, Alabama 36532, a one-level, seasonably heated and cooled, apartment with a full kitchen and fully-furnished bedrooms, living and dining spaces, including a color TV with smart TV and Wi-Fi.
Occupancy is limited to (occupancy limit).
Landlord reserves a right of reasonable access to the Premises for maintenance work and inspections related to performing and administering this agreement.
No refunds will be provided due to inoperable appliances, water leaks, etc. The LANDLORD will make every reasonable effort to assure that such appliances will be and remain in good working order.
4. TERM OR DURATION: (#) days, STARTING on (start date) , with check-in at or after 4:00 PM Central Time and ENDING on (end date), with check-out at or before 10:00 AM Central Time.
5. RENT: (Rental price) US Dollars, which includes payment for utilities, taxes, and cleaning. As a deposit toward this sum 50% due upon booking. Balance due 30 days prior. 100% of fee is required if booked within 30 days of arrival.
Tenant shall have no right to move into the Premises until all rent has been paid.
Except in the event of a storm as herein provided below, Tenant shall not be entitled to a rent refund if Tenant moves out of the Premises before the rental ending date.
6. CANCELLATION POLICY. In the event TENANT wishes to terminate this agreement, Travel Insurance, Damage Protection and any processing or administrative fees are non-refundable. 100 percent of room rate, taxes, and cleaning fee will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 15 days out. If reservation is cancelled within 15 days of scheduled arrival date 50% of room rate, taxes, and cleaning fee will be refunded. Any reservation cancelled within 48 hours of original booking will get 100% room rate, taxes, and cleaning refunded
7. SERVICES. As a renter, Tenant shall be allowed the non-exclusive use the use of Jubilee Suites’ driveways, paved parking areas, landscaped lawns, (suite name) at Jubilee Suites porch(es), Sunset View gazebo, deck with firepit, and pedestrian access to Mobile Bay. Also, Landlord shall provide the Premises with utilities, trash removal, bed linens and towels.
8. USE OF PREMISES. Premises may be used only for residential purposes. Premises may not be used for business purposes or to provide any use, occupancy or benefit to persons other than the Tenant and the Tenant’s family (no parties). Tenant shall at all times comply with laws, governmental regulations, and ordinances applicable to the Premises.
No smoking is permitted inside the Premises. Smoking outside is permitted as long as it doesn’t bother anyone else.
Pets are welcome only in pet-friendly suites with a $75 pet fee. Please provide a crate while unattended.
No private vehicles are allowed on the drive leading to the lower property.
Tenant must report promptly to Landlord any need to repair the Premises or any fixtures, furniture, or appliances therein.
9. LIMITS ON LANDLORD RESPONSIBILITIES. Landlord is not responsible for (a) any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur to persons on the Premises or associated common areas, (b) any loss or damage to Tenant’s personal belongings or valuables, and (c) delays in occupancy or the provision of services caused by acts of God, governmental intervention, inclement weather, fire or other casualty.
10. STORMS. If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless local authorities order a mandatory evacuation for a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning Area” that includes the Premises. If a mandatory evacuation occurs, we will refund any unused portion of Tenant’s rent.
11. TENANT’S LEGAL DUTIES. Tenant promises (a) to return the Premises and all contents thereof to Landlord at the end of the rental in as good a condition as at the start of the rental, ordinary wear and tear excepted, and (b) to pay Landlord for any fixtures, furniture, or appliances that are missing or have been damaged through abuse. Additionally, Tenant shall indemnify and hold Landlord harmless from all injuries to persons or property, and from claims, suits, damages, fines, and defense costs suffered by Landlord as a result of Tenant’s criminal, willful or negligent behavior or by conditions created in or about the Premises by Tenant, Tenant’s family members and guests.
12. LANDLORD’S REMEDIES. Any failure by Tenant to make any payment or perform any duty required by this agreement shall terminate immediately Tenant’s occupancy rights in the Premises and shall entitle Landlord to pursue immediately all available legal remedies including but not limited to injunctions, criminal complaints, damages for breach of contract, damages for property taken or destroyed, plus reimbursement for all costs of initiating and prosecuting legal action.
13. GENERAL TERMS. This agreement shall be binding upon Landlord and Tenant and their respective heirs and legal successors. This agreement grants Tenant only a right of use in the Premises and not any right of title. The laws of Alabama shall govern all interpretations of this agreement and Baldwin County, Alabama, shall be the venue for any legal proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Landlord: Colectiv, LLC (doing business as Jubilee Suites)
Jubilee Suites on Mobile Bay
Jim & Dana Maloney
557 N Mobile St.
Fairhope, AL 36532
Jubilee Suites on Mobile Bay – Jim & Dana Maloney – 557 N Mobile St. Fairhope, AL 36532 –www.jubileesuites.com – 251.517.7515